Pages

Powered By Blogger

"Born To Die"

ANTI-FLAG LYRICS

He knew he was guna get it badwhen his dad bailed him outa jaillead him from the station by a handful of his hairSaid "I dont know what to do with ya boy,I just dont understand, what the hell makes you act like this?"And lookin back this lost punk said, he said"i found it dad,i found the meaning of life...Your only born so you can die!"so you can die [x3]She was showered in moneyshe was showered in jewelsbut her dad beat on her every day and nightand there was nothing she could doshe cut her wrists at 17everyone wondered whyshe had it all she was rich and prettybut alone each night she'd cryshe found it nowshe found the meaning of lifeyour only born so you can dieso you can die [x3]yeahyou find it nowyou find the meaning of lifeyour only born so you can dieyou find it nowyou find the meaning of lifeyour only born so you can dieso you can die [x3]

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ADA-BLONDIE

Artist: Ada
Album: Blondie
Release: 2004
Label: Areal


Tracklist:


1. Eve
2. Cool My Fire (I'm Burning)
3. The Red Shoes
4. Livedriver
5. Our Love Never Dies
6. Who Pays The Bills
7. Each And Everyone (Blindhouse)
8. Les Danseuses
9. Maps
10. Cool My Fire


HEY HEY HEY, MEINE UBER FRAU! Another appropriate shout-out from NNFTY to all the spinning females! MORE RESPECT TO YA!

Ada is another gorgeous gal from Deutschland, like Ellen Alien, who produces vocal/poppy electronix. Her album, Blondie is a mixture of glitchy minimal and melodic techno. The beats are very simple and contain all the elements of a techno cliché, except for the glitch (reminds me of Gameboy sounds), which makes them worth while. Also, all the beats have the snare on the 2 and 4, high hat on the “&”, and bass on all counts, making this album very easy to dance to. The album contains two amazing covers: Everything But The Girl’s "Each & Everyone," and The Yeah Yeah Yeah’s "Maps."

Every track on this album is an A+, except for "Who Pays The Bill." Can anyone get into that one? It seems like it doesn’t fit at all in the album. Cool My Fire (I’m Burning) is my absolute favorite. The vocals confused me at first because of the German accent (I forgot to mention the vocals are in English). Both Adam and Sara (a person you don't know) can attest: at first I thought she was saying “don’t read about my design gallery”, but she obviously says “don’t read about my desire”. I pray to Allah that my hearing isn’t failing me! Oh, and another groovy track is Cool My Fire. The beginning sounds like something from the Legend of Dragoon (Playstation I).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynbnme0hqmn

No comments:

Post a Comment