Pages

Powered By Blogger

"Born To Die"

ANTI-FLAG LYRICS

He knew he was guna get it badwhen his dad bailed him outa jaillead him from the station by a handful of his hairSaid "I dont know what to do with ya boy,I just dont understand, what the hell makes you act like this?"And lookin back this lost punk said, he said"i found it dad,i found the meaning of life...Your only born so you can die!"so you can die [x3]She was showered in moneyshe was showered in jewelsbut her dad beat on her every day and nightand there was nothing she could doshe cut her wrists at 17everyone wondered whyshe had it all she was rich and prettybut alone each night she'd cryshe found it nowshe found the meaning of lifeyour only born so you can dieso you can die [x3]yeahyou find it nowyou find the meaning of lifeyour only born so you can dieyou find it nowyou find the meaning of lifeyour only born so you can dieso you can die [x3]

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fidel CaTasTrophe :And The Bleak Shall Inherit The Earth

Fidel Catastrophe is headed by the Original bassist of the Pomegranates (they're on their 3rd bassist right now), who is clearly a force to be reckoned with. They've signed with Band Camp, a label I'm growing more and more enamored of, though I'm surprised that anticon didn't swipe these guys first. They put me in mind of a poppy, concise version of Thee More Shallows combined with a less nasally and less rap-prone Yoni Wolf.

They also only have 3 songs available for download right now, and I've had them on repeat all day. I'm in band-love, guys. Deep, deep band-love. As far as I can tell, they're pressing vinyl right now, so there aren't any tracks on what.cd or waffles.fm. I want an album! The suspense is killing me!

http://www.mediafire.com/?x2rx1bbxpzi6dl7

No comments:

Post a Comment